Senior Software Developer (Relocation to Ireland)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What We’re Looking For
You are an experienced Software Developer who specializes in .NET solution and is excited to learn from talented, fun-loving developers breaking down complex problems into simple solutions. You have the passion for software architecture and design and enjoy building robust scalable applications in a cross-platform environment. A self-starter who can co-ordinate with a team yet work independently towards a common goal.
What’s in it for you?
The People - From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth - Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology - You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services
- Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
- Optimize and apply best practices
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
- Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
- Participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects
Experience You’ll Bring
- A minimum of 5-10 years of related industry experience working in software development environments where you are building front-end and back-end components of Web applications
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing with C# .NET programming language
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Good understanding of data modelling and storage with well-known relational database (preferably SQL)
- Experience (or strong interest) in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behaviour Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience