Caused by growing expansion to the fast-moving public clouds market we are looking for the experienced Azure Customer Solutions Architects (CSAs) focused on developing and implementing Azure-based technical solutions, capable to act and interact directly with EU customers.
Being a part of big architecture team, your responsibility should be:
- comprehensive design and overseeing of technical solutions based on Azure and other MS technologies. Build and implement activities support;
- provide guidance and recommendations for cloud infrastructure improvements to make customer’s business more profitable;
- monitor cloud technology trends, participate in continuous service improvement activities;
- interaction with customers, pre-sales/up sales activities.
We expect that successful candidate has:
- degree in a computer science or information systems related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience;
- natural-born leader talent with excellent analytical and communication skills;
- strong presentation and facilitation skills;
- expertise in technical documentation development in English;
- practical experience of Azure infrastructure design and customer workloads migration;
- good knowledge of English.
We also expect that candidate has hands on experience and strong knowledge in the following areas:
- Azure components and their cross-connection among each other and with on-premises systems;
- Windows operating systems roles (AD, DNS, DHCP) and relying infrastructure components support experience (Network, Storage, Virtualization);
- ITIL methodology and operational processes (incident, change and problem management)-proofed certification is an advantage;
- Azure automation technologies (Azure Logic Apps, Azure Automation, Functions) awareness;
- IaaC/DSC, Azure DevOps and CI/CD methodology awareness;
- MS Azure certification (AZ-30x, AZ-40x); other public clouds certification is an advantage;
- ITIL methodology awareness.
- a job in a stable company with good reputation;
- daily communication with foreign teammates;
- free English classes in case of project necessity;
- an option of remote work;
- friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- regular assessments and yearly salary reviews;
- additional bonuses based on your skills, experience and work performance;
- newcomers from other towns are assisted with relocation;
- social package - medical care, sports;
- training and certifications are organized and paid by the company.