Your Impact & Responsibilities
Want to work in a global, world-leading security company?
Want to work in an amazing R&D group that makes an impact on thousands of end-users around the world?
Want to become a part of a team that develops high-quality code using the latest C++ on Windows?
Want to work in a team that encourages you to develop your technical and soft skills?
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer who is a great technical person, proactive, creative with good communication skills.
The developer that will become part of a team that will design and develop the infrastructure of Checkpoint’s Endpoint Security Windows software.
Your Knowledge & Skills
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience with C/C++ on Windows
- Good knowledge of Windows internals (file systems, network protocol stacks, process management, interrupt handling, and memory management)
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming
- Strong troubleshooting skills, good coding, and source management practices
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to exciting and award-winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training in Israel
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build a long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
In addition, we offer:
- Paid lunches
- Medical insurance;
- Parking place;
- In house English Courses and more.