Your Impact & Responsibilities
An Advanced Threat Prevention group within Check Point is looking for a senior front end engineer for a new Cloud product. We are looking for someone who would be passionate about designing and implementing the front end in a way that is both simple to use and at the same time is visually stunning.
You will be responsible for
- Designing and defining the user experience for our new platform
- Implementing and evolving the front end to be able to support our use cases
- Incorporating feedback in an agile way from customers and users of the product
- Driving technical progress and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
In this role, you will lead the interface for our web app solution using cutting edge web technologies such as React.js and modern ECMAScript.
Your Knowledge & Skills
What you bring to the table
- Academic degree in Computer Science, or equivalent training in software development.
- 3+ years of programming experience with React and expert understanding of React.
- Webpack experience.
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
- Self-learner and independent.
- Agile Development experience.
- Experience working with a software product company is a major plus.
- Node.js experience
- Experience in developing large scale systems.
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to exciting and award-winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training in Israel
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build a long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
In addition, we offer:
- Paid lunches
- Medical insurance;
- Parking place;
- In house English Courses and more.