Business Logic Customer Relationship Management (BL-CRM) system provides sales-specific and channel-specific functionalities for Fixed Line Orders. Frontend systems use this logic to simplify the order capture in non-assisted sales channels (Deutsche Telekom partners). BL-CRM enriches the submitted orders by orchestrating a variety of partner systems to gather all necessary information and prepares a fulfillment-ready order for the backend order systems.
Technologies we use:
Docker, gradle/maven, jenkins, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Spring boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring AOP, Postgresql, Rabbit MQ, AWS, XML, JSON
- Split monolith application to microservices;
- Implement new features;
- Support existing functionality;
- Do code and quality reviews;
- Be part of scrum team.
- Strong knowledge of java 8-11, patterns of microservices architecture;
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL etc);
- Experience with message brokers (Kafka, Rabbit MQ etc);
- Working experience with REST or SOAP web-services;
- Experience of Spring Framework;
- Great communication skills in English (B2 minimum).