We at Hyperskill (http://hyperskill.org, aka JetBrains Academy) are looking for a new teammate who will support and help our users. This role requires technical as well as soft-skills to help our learners resolve their cases.
You will need to:
- Communicate with learners via support tickets, site comments, specialized chats, etc.
- Deal with customers’ technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution, and communication.
- Process and report bugs and feedback from users to the engineering and product teams.
- Add and improve articles in the Knowledge Base.
- Identify and resolve technical issues with the learning content (problems and projects).
Key skills and experiences:
- Fluent technical US English (written).
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose, reproduce and troubleshoot technical issues. Experience in QA roles is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Python or Java.
- Positive thinking and willingness to help.
- You know what is GitHub, Reddit, Stack Overflow, and Hacker News, and have used it before.
- You have completed online courses.
- Experience with technical support / QA / technical account management is a plus.
- Learning experience on Hyperskill and/or Stepik is a plus.
- Russian language is a plus.
What we offer:
- The unique chance to change the world via education.
- Work remotely or in the office (Moscow or St. Petersburg).
- Health insurance and unlimited vacations (after probation).
- Become a part of the friendly Hyperskill team.