- Participates in analyzing, designing, writing and testing code. Documents and implements functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well-integrated application systems. This is completed in accordance with customer requirements and defined organizational methodologies.
- Collaborates with other developers for correctness, performance, and adherence to company coding policies.
- Produces internal development documentation.
- Produces and executes unit tests.
- Demonstrates work product in team reviews.
- 1-3 years of experience with Angular2+, Angular Materil Design, NGRX, RxJS, VanillaJS
- Strong analytical skills and ability to do business analysis
- Strong reading/writing English
- Experience with microservices technologies (Netflix stack, Spring Boot)
- Experience with Java 8+
- Experience with web services, Restful, SOAP
- Experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate, Postgresql
- Work on a complex and interesting IT project
- Comfortable office in the center of the city or a remote job
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Partial compensation for English classes
- Сorporate and teambuilding events
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development
- Pleasant atmosphere and a friendly team