.Net fullstack developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Sopra Steria St. Petersburg is part of Sopra Steria Group SA, a European leader in digital transformation with 40,000 employees in more than 20 countries.
We are team in St. Petersburg looking for a .Net full stack developer who will be working in close collaboration with our customers in Scandinavia. There are different projects where you supposed to provide consultancy services. Your responsibilities will include development, business analysis, task estimates and communications with customers and colleagues in Sweden and Norway.
You will be a part of the friendly team with good atmosphere, flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely. The salary level depends on interview results.
We will tell you more about the position and projects at the interview.
- Strong knowledge of .Net / C# fundamentals;
- Solid MS SQL skills, Entity Framework;
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC;
- Web and Windows services;
- Result and customer oriented;
- Good conversational English;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of React and Vue is a big plus;
- .NET Core, WEB API, REST, Microservices;
- IIS administration and configuration experience; Azure, AWS;
If you lack something from the list above but feel you are the right person for us, don’t hesitate to apply.
- International company, Scandinavian spirit, enthusiastic and friendly colleagues;
- Business trips to Sweden and Norway;
- Nice office in central part of the city (3 minutes’ walk from "Petrogradskaya" metro station), free beverages and cookies;
- Official salary and compliance with Russian labor law;
- Yarly salary revision;
- Internal knowledge sharing seminars on cutting-edge technologies in software development, business analytics, and quality assurance;
- Foreign language classes, no dress code, flexible working hours, certifications at company's expense; sports compensation;
- Awesome corporate events.
Please apply in English and specify your salary expectations.