Front-End Web Engineer (relocation to Bangkok)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Amity is a leading enabler of mobile and digital social experiences. Amity Social Cloud, the business’s flagship platform, allows companies to easily integrate social functions into their app or digital channels. These include functions such as social feed, video stories, messaging, chatbots, and much more. Once deployed, these social functions help grow engagement, communities, positive experiences, and revenues. Amity Social Cloud, built with scalability and quality in mind, now delivers over two billion messages per month.
With five offices — Bangkok, London, Milan, Amsterdam, and Austin (TX) — in different countries and with more than 200 passionate employees consisting of 30 different nationalities, Amity has the scale to support social experiences worldwide.
Joining Amity is a unique opportunity to become a part of a global tech start-up backed up by leading VC firms with more than $30M funding raised to date while having a chance to leave a deep personal mark when building strategies and processes from scratch.
Discover more: https://www.amity.co/about
In order to build a world-class team, Amity welcomes people from all over the world. We are an international company and happy to support our new top talents with a relocation allowance to successfully move and settle in Bangkok.
As a Front-End Web Engineer you will join a multinational (7 nationalities) team of more than 10 engineers who are passionate about Web technologies, cool products, and tech memes. We build friendly and open communication within the team where everyone can state the opinion and affect the future of the team and the products we work with.
About the Web Team:
- We put emphasis on the quality of the code, where each piece of the code will be reviewed by at least one another Web Engineer.
- Each Web Engineer works day to day in a small cross-functional team per product (Feature Team), each of which has a dedicated Web, iOS, Android, and Backend Engineers, QA, and PO.
- The work is typically organized into two-week sprints with daily stand-ups, sprint planning/grooming, and retrospective.
- As members of the Web Team, we have a weekly meeting with the team to share our knowledge, experiences, or challenges with other Amity Web Engineers from different cross-functional teams.
- As the Web Team, we maintain aligned syntax, security, and quality standards across all the Amity Web applications.
About the Role:
- As a Web Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering a specific Amity Web product/feature to the production as a part of an independent Feature Team.
- As a member of the Web Team, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving numerous Amity Web Applications.
- As an Amity Employee, you will be taking ownership not only over the codebase you will be working with but the product you will be building as a whole.
Your Day to Day:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will never be the same and it will heavily rely on a product you will be working on at the time, but these are major things that would be expected of you:
- Design and take ownership of the components/subsystems of the Amity products.
- Develop and maintain components/subsystems of the Amity Web apps.
- Deliver releases of components/subsystems of Amity Web apps efficiently and on time.
- Experience in building and delivering complex SPA to the production team development experience with CI services, git, etc.
- Sufficient English language skills (both verbal and written) are required to be successful in this role.
- Experience with any major UI Library (Ant Design is a plus).
- Experience in building real-time applications
- Experience in shipping SDKs/libraries, understanding the challenges of a UI-less product.
- Experience in building high-loaded Web Applications with thousands of active users.
- Previous experience with startups or large enterprise companies (to understand the processes and nuances of rolling out technologies).
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and agile processes.
- Comprehensive Life Assurance & Private Healthcare insurance package for you and your family (Muang Thai Life).
- Flexible working hours, Possibility to work from home or from our gorgeous HQs.
- Unlimited paid vacation days.
- Travel perks from AirAsia, Opportunities to work from all other offices around the world.
- Free breakfast daily & Company lunch 2x a week, Monthly team outings, Happy hours, and regular company bonding activities.
- MAC/Windows high-quality equipment, Free English and Thai language classes.
- Virgin Active gym discounts, Free Thai massage in the office, Employee Assistance Program (Amity Mind).
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product.
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard.
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making Amity an awesome place to work!