Ruby on Rails Developer - Remote, Full Time
Местоположение и тип занятости
Our client is using the cutting edge technologies in order to provide payment processing, acquiring, e-wallet, and issuing services worldwide and are listed as a “3rd fastest Growing large business” according to Ward Hadaway's Fastest 50.
By joining the team of senior professionals you will be able to work on one of the biggest Ruby / Rails platform in East Europe as well as involved in designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs, UI backends and Architectures for payment platforms and solutions.
Company tech stack: Ruby / Rails, JRuby, Golang, PostgreSQL, React, Ember, Ansible, etc.
Availability: Full-time 100% remote / there is always an option for on-site relocation in Sofia's (Bulgaria) office if someone is interested /.
- 5 + years using Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Database experience with MySQL and / or PostgreSQL
- Comfortable with TDD / BDD practices, RSpec
- Linux and DevOps skills with AWS, Puppet, Chef, Ansible or building APIs is a plus
- Additional annual bonuses (one time per year) + flexible working hours
- Excellent remuneration package - in the top of 10% in the industry
- 20 days paid leave per year + 1 additional day in spending time in the company per year
- Professional development including internal trainings, certificates, books, etc
- Gifts for Birthdays, Christmas and more
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Modern, challenging, constantly fast-growing business
- Relocation package (option for on-site relocation in Sofia's (Bulgaria) office if someone is interested)
What we are looking for?
What we offer?
If you have interest you can send your resume also to firstname.lastname@example.org