Business Solution Architect
Местоположение и тип занятости
Kaspersky protects the world from cyber threats for 22 years. 400 million users, 270 000 corporate clients, 759 technological patents, 37 offices around the world. Today our team — 4 000 amazing experts — regular people with their own foibles and hobbies. Together we are saving the world from cyber threats 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Join us to become a real hero, remaining yourself!
Kaspersky team is looking for a Lead Solution Architect for Customer Support web services, to provide and translate comprehensive analysis from partner, customer, category and product level data to inform top-level strategies with actionable insights, supporting tactics and fact-based recommendations. This position is critical in driving clarity around support trends and performance against objectives across the company.
The position focus will be:
• Implement business process automation solutions for Customer Support
• Communicate with multiple business stakeholders (HQ and regional) to define the scope of implementation
• Ensure the final result delivered by IT and contractors meets the business goals
• Help align HQ vision of the processes with regional support teams’ practices
What we expect from you:
• 3+ years of SalesForce experience, preferably with Service Cloud
• English – Upper Intermediate or Advanced
• Entrepreneurship approach and readiness to take accountability for decisions and results
• Analytical skills to interpret service performance and find points of growth
• Ability to influence and persuade through a matrix structure