Местоположение и тип занятости
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a DevOps Engineer you'll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
Briefly about us: Provectus is an Artificial Intelligence consultancy and solutions provider, helping businesses achieve their objectives through AI. We are recognized by industry analysts as a leading provider of AI solutions in specific business domains, driven by sophisticated IT service management and tech innovation. Provectus is a value driver and a trusted partner for our clients and employees.
We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!
- 4 years of hands-on Software Development experience on large scale distributed systems;
- Expertise with the common cloud providers, ideally Amazon Web Services;
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and tools, e.g., Maven, Jenkins, CircleCI;
- Strong understanding of Git and successful branching and release strategies and know how to set them up;
- Experience with AWS Cloudformation;
- Experience in Microservices architecture, APIs and Serverless platforms like AWS Lambda, Kubeless;
- Experience in Django administration;
- Experience in Security Standards usage and security findings remediations;
Will be a plus:
- Expertise in MLOps;
- AWS certificates;
- Experience with Lambda/Python3/Boto3;
- Creating and maintaining cloud infrastructure from scratch;
- Identification and resolving infrastructural bottlenecks;
- Automation of routine operational tasks;
- Deployment and maintenance of tools to improve developer experience and operational excellence;
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure as code to meet business requirements;
- Implement monitoring and alerting covering infrastructure and services;
- Design and build deployment pipelines in collaboration with development teams;
- Explore new technologies and share your findings with the engineering team;
- Contribute to open-source projects;
What we offer:
- We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat. Find out more about our company: https://provectus.com/.