We are working with complex solutions for global Retail businesses. Our customers represents brands with global presence, where operational excellence represents high values.
Our product development unit is responsible for the platform product and associated service deliveries within our Point Of Sales solution.
Infrastructure, store hardware, software platforms and integrations, in other words the platform on which the Point Of Sales application is running.
One core part is our own Deployment Engine, proFUSE, which is used to manage large volumes of stores and their tills in operation. Our Deployment Engine is developed on Linux, but we are also using Windows as an Operative System.
We are now looking for a Senior System Architect for participation in primarily requirement breakdown and High and Low Level Design activities.
- high possibility to bring our POS Solution Platform from the Proof of Concept stage to become a more mature product, with re-useability and effectiveness;
- technically complex software management solution;
- global business and development organization.
- customer interfacing;
- core Product Management and Development reversed from off-shore to Sweden.
- participates in requirement breakdown, understanding the customers' needs, legal requirements and technical limitations;
- performs High- and Low Level Design;
- provides relevant system documentation;
- actively participates in trouble shooting activities with system level knowledge;
- drives independently technical pre-studies.
- minimum 10 years of experience working as a solution- or system level Architect;
- experience from working in a globally distributed development organization;
- has experience in Product Development of complex software and hardware products;
- good knowledge of Product Life Cycle Management;
- understands the complexity in Product Data Management and version handling;
- understanding the importance of product documentation as a mean to provide knowledge about a product;
- fluent in English, written and spoken;
- moves between different levels of complexity when interacting with others;
- pedagogical when providing knowledge transfer to others.
- english, written and spoken;
- experience from cloud solutions;
- experience from working with EFT (electronic fund transfer) solutions;
- experience from working with Fiscal (country specific tax regulation) solutions;
- experience from Retail;
- experience from working with POS (point of sales) solutions;
- experience of PCI DSS/PA-DSS;
- security awareness;
- agile system development and Scrum;
- cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure etc.).
- SUSE Linux / Windows;
- Documentation solutions (repositories);
- Ticket Management Systems (Jira/VSTS/Redmine);
- Python / Bash / Power Shell;
- Git / GitLab;
- JavaPOS / UnifiedPOS;
- Open Build Service (OBS, openSUSE);
- Automatization, installations, CM (SaltStack, Ansible);
- employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- regular assessments and yearly salary reviews;
- additional vacation bonus;
- relocation help;
- social package - medical care, sports;
- partial compensation of costs on fitness;
- free English classes in case of project necessity;
- training and certifications are organized and paid by the company;
- opportunities for self-realization;
- friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- experience exchange with global colleagues;
- corporate and social events.