NVIDIA is looking for a Middle/Senior Software Engineer to work on internal services that are a core part of a large geo-distributed infrastructure that allows diverse groups within the company to automate and run their workflows at a massive scale. As an Engineer your responsibilities will include design and development of our services backend, writing tests, providing ongoing support, and communicating with customers to gather requirements. With your help, various teams within NVIDIA will be able to utilize this infrastructure to achieve better productivity. We work in a dynamic environment where multiple projects will be active at once and priorities may shift frequently. We are looking for talented engineers who aren't afraid of taking up new technologies, processes, and tools to make constant improvements to the automation infrastructure. The engineer will collaborate closely with our DevOps as well as performance analysts to build and improve the world-class automation infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop various services for automation infrastructure.
- Refactor existing services and migrate to microservice architecture.
- Elevate security, improve performance and reliability of the services.
- Collaborate with all parts of NVIDIA to collect feedback and provide ongoing support.
- Document solutions and designs implemented.
What we need to see:
- Specialists or Masters degree, or equivalent experience in Computer science or other technical fields.
- 3+ years of professional experience building large-scale backend systems.
- Knowledge of web API building principles (REST, gRPC, caching techniques).
- Excellent skills at developing and debugging in Go.
- Knowledge of distributed messaging systems and tools to work with them.
- Experience with relational databases and non-relational storages, familiarity with Linux.
- Good written and spoken English.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with Python, C#, C++, or Java is a plus.
- Experience in building front end applications.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability, and willingness to discuss and find solutions with different teams.
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology we want to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.