Местоположение и тип занятости
German IT company opens a position of a Junior / Middle DevOps engineer in a growing development team of an online platform that provides a variety of intelligent services intended for optimizing different aspects of supply chain of large companies.
- Professional knowledge of Linux;
- Experience in working with Ansible;
- Understanding of computer network principles, knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack, experience in working with networking tools, understanding of iptables;
- Experience with monitoring systems/stacks, e.g. Zabbix/Prometheus + Grafana
- Experience in databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and in writing SQL queries.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in working with Docker/Nomad (configuration, understanding of working principles, application deployment mechanisms);
- Experience in working with ELK, AWS, Kafka, Nginx/Envoy, LetsEncrypt, Consul;
- Automation via scripting (bash/python/...);
- Ability to use tools for debugging and tracing.
- English knowledge - reading technical literature.
- Employment according to the Labour Law, “white” salary
- Remote work for 3-4 months (then work from office)
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus system
- Medical insurance compensation
Please send your CVs: IshchenkoEV@schneider-group.com