Scalio is a global digital product agency headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Orange County, Atlanta, and Sydney. Founded in 2011, we design, build and scale high-usability, high-performance custom software for phones, tablets, AR, wearables, connected devices, & emerging technologies.
We're cross-functional technology experts, experienced in building large-scale systems, platforms, and services for leading brands such as Google, Uber, Shell, Yahoo, Monster, Intuitive Surgical, Digg, and 23andMe. We’ve partnered with numerous international organizations, think tanks, and NGOs to develop innovative technology for global markets.
We’re passionate technologists who don’t just embrace change, we create it. Over 570 projects shipped and 27 industries later—we’re just getting started.
About The Role
We are currently seeking a talented Technical Project Manager to join our professional, internationally distributed engineering and product team. This is a remote full-time position.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of Technical Project Management Experience
- 2+ years working directly on Software Development Projects
- 2+ Years Agile/Scrum Experience
- Strong Technical Knowledge of the Software Product Development Lifecycle
- Proficient using Project Management tools such as Asana, Wrike, JIRA, etc.
- Strong knowledge in Software frameworks, technologies, and standard industry terms
- Ability to communicate effectively with an engineering team
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and product team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering, or related study
- Strong Verbal English Skills
- Ability to read and understand English software requirements, strong written English, ability to conduct a basic interview in English
Nice to have:
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related study
- PMP Certification
- SCRUM Master Certification
- Software development experience
- Wireframing/Design Experience
- Work with a variety of clients including Fortune 500 and leading tech companies
- Competitive salary
- Full-time remote position
- 30 days of holidays
- Flexible working hours
Along with your CV, please attach a cover letter including links to the relevant projects you’ve lead. Only communication and resumes that are submitted in English will be considered.
We kindly ask agencies to not bother applying.