Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in Java development to join our team in Kazan.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing features for a cloud-based data ingestion product. In the role of a Senior Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Software Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Windows, Linux
- Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
What You’ll Do
- Research, design and implement product features based on requirements.
- Deliver high-quality, performant and unit-tested code.
- Write and review design documents, participate in code reviews.
- Suggests enhancements to existing product that contributes to product goals.
- Work within a distributed team of senior developers and QA.
- Strong background in Java development.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in building microservices.
- Ability to clearly express yourself in English.
Nice to Have
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, Teradata, Netezza, Snowflake, Redshift, MongoDB or any others.
- Experience with Kafka.
- Experience with Unix-like operating systems (Linux), shell scripting, Docker.