Head of R&D Ops
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for the Head of R&D Operations in Russia who can:
- assure chosen development practices (defining our quality of work - DoD) are implemented by all teams;
- Setting up and managing the value-driven development process;
- Setting up Operational excellence and Lean principles and metrics to measure R&D progress against product requirements and business values;
- Eliminate non-value-adding activity in an R&D setting;
- Finding external dependencies and bottlenecks and proposing solutions to optimize them;
- Advance internal risk management instruments such as V-model and proposing alternative instruments based on the requirement of the teams;
- Identifying expertise gaps and establishing programs to fill those gaps together with the HR team and by bringing external vendors and experts;
- establishing a culture where R&D mistakes are openly discussed and everyone learn so that next time we make the smarter mistake (instead of repeating the same mistake), as well as building peer discussions and incentivizing productive criticism on main proposed decisions with external and internal peer experts;
- coaching R&D team members on presenting the complex subject in such a way that a wider audience can use it for better development.
This role assumes close collaboration with the Director of People & Culture.