We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
- Let passengers make a trip with a single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, stops, changes, etc).
- Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell any products (tickets) they want, including products from other transport companies or for example tickets to events.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and won a nomination “Highest Digital Quality” at Swiss Digital Economy Award in 2018 https://www.digitaleconomyaward.ch/de/sieger2018/sbb
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around. Today we are processing more than 3mln requests per day and selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and other team events;
- Determine and remove impediments that may interfere with the ability of the teams' to deliver assigned goals;
- Take part in release planning along with the other Scrum Masters;
- Promote continuous improvement of the process along with the other Scrum Masters;
- Collaborate with PO, other Scrum masters and Release Train Engineer;
- Understand business and technical objectives of a project.
- Understanding of SW development process, DevOps principles;
- 1+ years of experience in agile SW developments as Scrum Master;
- Good communication skills;
- English (Upper-Intermediate) is required;
- Certification as Scrum Master;
- Want to grow further as Scrum master.
Would be your plus:
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) principles and practices;
- Understanding scaling Agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS).
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Work in a stable company
- Friendly team
- Training & development activities
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking
- Extended medical insurance
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.