QA Automation Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Who we are
We’re a growing international company from Helsinki (Finland) that helps online stores by automating the discovery and embedding of product videos. Our team is spread out across 6 countries around the world.
We’re artists, creators, designers, travelers, cyclists, programmers, dancers, photographers, writers, pet lovers, gamers, campers, runners, parents, sailors, entrepreneurs.
We all are so different, but we’re united by common values and goals: do exceptional work, have fun, build the best product in the business, experiment, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, and keep learning.
Here’s what you will be doing
Our system gets more and more complex every year. Sometimes it happens that something breaks as it goes with any other complex system. We are looking for a person that would help us enhance the process of testing and finding bugs, and automate it. You'll be working along with the team, building up an E2E-testing system from scratch. You'll be orchestrating this process and writing the test specs.
Who you are
If you consider yourself an eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, we’re happy to accept you. You like to communicate proactively all the challenges ahead, making sure that all the expectations around are aligned properly. And of course, you like coding.
We’re looking for a skilled QA Engineer who would like to work for an international company that gives developers freedom, respect, flexible hours.
- 2+ years of experience in QA Automation Engineer;
- knowledge of other languages would be an additional plus;
- solid knowledge of processes and concepts of QA, including test cases development and methods of automated testing;
- experience in testing APIs;
- honesty, friendliness and willingness to collaborate with the team members;
- good analytical skills, ability to make truthful conclusions on problems and their causes;
- a can-do attitude and willingness to learn a lot in a short time
It's also natural for you to ask questions and say if there's something you're not that familiar with yet. There is always room to grow and learn, and you don't need to be perfect, no-one is. This is how we see honesty – and humanity.
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone benefit and paid home internet connection
- Costs of professional books and courses related to work
- Costs related to visiting conferences and professional events
- Partial compensation for English language courses costs (60%), if you would want them
- Flexible hours - you choose when to work and from where