Местоположение и тип занятости
Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with. Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a Golang Engineer to work on a global e-commerce project using cutting edge technologies dealing with microservice architecture.
- Work directly on the product;
- Write clear, maintainable, testable code;
- Create robust high-volume production applications;
- Participate in Agile activities such as: Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint demo, Retrospectives;
- Discuss your own business/technical ideas with your colleagues from New York at Weekly BE architecture - Improvements & Solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in Golang and experience in backend development;
- Strong knowledge of Golang;
- Knowledge of developing microservices would be a plus;
- Understanding of distributed applications design goals;
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL preferably);
- Knowledge of queue (RabbitMQ preferably);
- Knowledge of Gokit, Redis, GRPC, Elasticsearch, Amazon Stack (using S3, RDS, Lambda, Step Functions) would be a plus;
- English level Upper-Intermediate;
- Contribution in Open Source would be a plus.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.