Distillery is looking for an experienced React Native developer to participate in an American project specializing in Internet marketing and CRM development (web and mobile applications for ordering services at home).
We will be glad to accept a qualified team member and in return we can offer you professional growth, an opportunity to influence the project, visit the company's office in California, and a financial reward that matches your work experience and skills.
- Hands-on experience with React + Redux/MobX/Apollo, React Native;
- Experience of mobile development on Android or iOS;
- Experience native development for Android or iOS;
- Good knowledge of GraphQL;
- Experience with Appcenter;
- Good knowledge of English.
- A friendly team of first-class professionals you’ll find easy to work and communicate with;
- Transparency in processes and liberal atmosphere across the company;
- Modern technology stack on all projects;
- Professional and personal growth as well as the ability to change your area of expertise;
- Attendance sponsorship of IT events, professional conferences as well as financial cover of online and offline courses;
- Internal hackathons and meetups where each employee can act as a speaker;
- Salary corresponding to your work experience and skills. We are open for payment negotiation;
- A cosy office in the historic center of the city. Fruits, coffee, tea, biscuits, cereal, bicycle and car parking spaces, lounge areas with cosy armchairs, bean-bags and sofas, PS4, guitars, balalaika and a library with professional and fiction literature;
- Flexible working schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- All the necessary equipment;
- Compensation of sport and medical expenses;
- English language courses at the office.
See you at the Distillery!