Разработчик мобильных приложений (iOS, SwiftUI)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Вкратце: ищем мобильного (iOS, идеально, если с опытом разработки на SwiftUI) разработчика на IoT проект, связанный с безопасностью дома.
Детектируем движение анализируя изменения в характеристиках распространения WiFi сигналов. Без камер, датчиков движения, датчиков открытия окон и тд. Интересно? Пишите, расскажу подробней.
Удаленная работа, команда многонациональная, находимся в GMT+8 часовом поясе. Желательно иметь хотя бы 4 часа пересечения по рабочим часам. Разумеется, официальное трудоустройство
What we're looking for
Nami is looking for a talented Mobile engineer to help us drive a future of DIY home security
Who we are
We develop a disruptive DIY home security system based on WiFi sensing. As a multicultural organisation that is running on the edge of technology. We are looking for seasoned mobile engineer to help us to disrupt the stale home security market.
Our tech stack:
- PostgreSQL (Diesel)
- GraphQL (Juniper)
What you’ll do
You will be part of a talented team that delivers quality experiences to our customers. Here are some of the things you will be doing:
- Work closely with firmware and backend teams to establish technical communication between all parts of the system
- Contribute to the roadmap planning and give feedback to the product owner
- Refactor - we never miss an opportunity to repay our technical debt
- Reduce our bug count to zero
Who you are
- Experienced in mobile development. Ideally with SwiftUI or keen to learn it.
- Passionate about producing high quality products
- A team player who knows how to have fun
- Able to communicate effectively in English (both written and verbal)
Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Have an eye towards the future of IoT, home security and home automation
- Interested in low-level details of WiFi protocol
- Interested in software architecture and design patterns
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with automated unit testing
What we can offer
- An attractive remuneration package, including double pay
- 14 days of annual leave
- A flexible and multicultural environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A talented team from all over the world to work with
Nami is a brand new AIoT startup based in Singapore that aims to bring peace of mind back as a fundamental requirement for smart home systems with digital monitoring – backed by machine learning and digital sensing that eschews the risk of invasion of privacy that security cameras pose. We will go to market in summer 2021 with our consumer brand, Bolo, and expect professional/consumer OEM partners to launch our “Powered by Nami” products in 2022.