For two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With our invention of the GPU - the engine of modern visual computing - the field has expanded to encompass PC games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Today, visual computing is becoming increasingly central to how people interact with technology, and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are now looking for a Developer Technology Engineer to focus on real time rendering for games.
What you will be doing:
- Participate with some of the most talented ground-breaking developers throughout the world.
- Interact closely with the architecture and driver teams at NVIDIA in ensuring the best possible experience on current generation hardware, and on resolving trends and features for next generation architectures.
- Play with the latest GPU technology to develop new techniques using GPUs, create technical demos, write whitepapers and present your work at conferences.
- Collaborating with developers on 3D rendering effects and optimization for specific applications.
What we need to see:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of 3D graphics and GPU technologies, including shaders, shading languages and rendering techniques.
- Proficient in C++ with strong software development, optimization, and debugging skills.
- You have a strong software engineering background.
- Good communication skills.
- Open to travel for on-site visits with developers and for conferences.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with real-time 3D APIs such as Vulkan, OpenGL or DirectX.
- A deep understanding of GPU architectures.
- You have experience with Windows or Linux driver development.
- Experience in machine learning algorithms and applications.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our elite engineering teams are growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a genuinely real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.