Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, remote
от 5000 до 6000 $
Администрирование, Старший (Senior) • Linux • Docker • Kubernetes • Terraform • Grafana • Prometheus • CI/CD • DevOps • Shell scripting
• Полный рабочий день • Можно удаленно
Местоположение и тип занятости
Asia top InsurTech 2021
CoverGo provides enterprise software solutions to insurance companies worldwide. Using cutting-edge technology, CoverGo streamlines and transforms companies to help them. We are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our team at CoverGo!
What you'll be doing in this role
- Collaborate closely with our development teams to build and evolve our fast-paced delivery environment.
- Set reliability objectives across the layers of our application from business logic to infrastructure.
- Codify and rollout shared tooling and process to enable development teams to stay agile while improving non-functional requirements such as system availability, security, performance, and maintainability.
- Automate everything or at least make it self-service.
- Rationalize the management of the infrastructure by using an infrastructure-as-code approach
- Handle a variety of CoverGo deployments, including multi-tenant SaaS, single-tenant, and on-premises.
You'll be successful in this role if
- You are a hands-on cloud engineer and excel in problem solving
- We remember how to code basic things
- You are a quick learner and excited about learning new technologies
- You are passionate about distributed systems and infrastructure design
- You thrive in an environment with lots of context
- You advocate DevOps
- You enjoy collaborating with engineers across functional teams and have excellent communication skills
What you will need:
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, CI/CD
- Experience with scripting (python, bash, go)
- Experience with one of the following Cloud Computing platforms: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or a related degree
Good to have:
- Experience with database technologies like MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with micro-services using either of RESTful API, gRPC or GraphQL
- Experience with Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Elasticsearch, Jaeger, etc..)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, ansible, etc..), GitOps
- Immediate availability
What we use:
Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, AliCloud, Terraform, GitHub actions, Flux, Loki, Grafana, Prometheus
direct apply link to our HR manager's heart.
- Competitive salary
- Full-remote position
- 15 working days annual leave
- Team building and company retreats
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English to us