- Develop software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; confer with stakeholders and IT Management; study systems flow, data usage, and work processes; perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2013 and 2016.
- Implement of SharePoint-based applications.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
- A minimum of 3 years of overall IT experience and 1 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with ASP.NET, Java Script, C#
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, XML)
- SharePoint development experience (workflows, web parts, timerjobs, custom fields, content types, features etc).
- Experience in development using WCF services for SharePoint (SOAP, REST)
- Developing of Instructions and guides
- At least intermediate English in order to work with documentation
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Higher education
- Experience with React, Typescript
- Experience in administering and configuring SharePoint services and applications.
- Experience in administering and configuring MS Windows Server.
- Experience in administering and configuring IIS, MS SQL Server.
- Experience of solving tasks using PowerShell.
- Great professional IT team and friendly environment in office located in Moscow or St. Petersburg city center
- Powerful and fast laptop with SSD and additional monitor
- Ability to work from home 2 days per week
- Development of various solution to be used by up to 5000 users in 24 offices located in 8 countries
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth
- A wide range of training and development programs