Senior C++ Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Saint-Petersburg branch of Swedish company Itiviti AB is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (C++) to join our Market Gateways & Core development team.
Itiviti is a world-leading technology provider for the capital markets industry. Trading firms, banks, brokers and institutional clients rely on Itiviti technology, solutions and expertise for streamlining daily operations, while gaining sustainable competitive edge in global markets. Itiviti was formed by uniting Orc Group, a leader in trading and electronic execution, and CameronTec Group, the global standard in financial messaging infrastructure and connectivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, the company has representative and branch offices all over the world.
We are continuously looking to expand our group of highly talented engineers for our smart, focused and creative team.
Market Gateways team is responsible for design, development and further evolvement of high-performance exchange connections including
- common libraries of exchange connections
- exchange connections themselves
- exchange simulators and automatic test infrastructure
- codecs for exchange protocols, etc.
Core team is responsible for the base logic of the trading system including a various set of business logic components, utility frameworks (abstractions over the operating systems, networking, threading model etc.) and tools for administration, control and maintenance of the system.
- Design and development of high-performance trading system components
- Performance analysis and improvements
- Debugging and troubleshooting of production solutions
- Extending coverage of test suits
Base requirements (at least 4 of 6)
- Strong C++ knowledge and working experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of base algorithms and data structures
- Multithreaded programming experience
- Advanced Unix user
- Attention to details, passion to improve your skills, responsibility, team work skills, punctuality
- Unix (Linux) applications development experience
- Performance/resource troubleshooting experience
- Trading and exchanges knowledge
- Network protocols knowledge
What we offer
- Fascinating work in friendly dynamic team and challenging environment
- Competitive salary determined individually
- Bonuses based on company and personal KPIs
- Healthcare insurance including dentist
- Full salary during sick days
- 31 days of paid vacation
- Corporate trainings and certifications (LinkedIn Learning)
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and working from home
- Regular teambuildings and corporate events
- Regular participation in sports activities (e.g. jogging, basketball, volleyball) if desired
- Office in historical centre of Saint-Petersburg with bicycle parking
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day