We are looking for NATIVE ENGLISH writers to write for us. English grammar must be STELLAR!
US work background is preferred.
Communicate with clients and leads mostly through chat, calls, and the occasional email.
- Ensure fast response and assistance.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints promptly
- Answer chats on the 1st line accordingly to FAQ within 30 seconds.
- Guide users all along the way.
- Facilitate all B2C user interactions with the company and increase user retention by delivering high-end and customer-oriented support.
- Increase the quality and chat success rate and tailor solutions to client's needs.
- Be user-needs oriented, build industry-best customer support by putting the highest priority on client's issues and shortening resolution time.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Providing customer feedback.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address complex issues, bug reporting, and product improvements.
Ability to work 2/2 12h night shifts;
Fluent written English;
At least 6 months of customer support experience;
At least 6 months of experience working with social media (replying to customers, improving the image of the brand while responding);
Technical acumen & logical thinking;
Self-starting, multi-tasking, well organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment, result-oriented;
Understanding that remote work is as important as at-the-office one.