Uscreen helping content creators to monetize their videos to millions of users. We are fully bootstrap and a remote-first team from day one, and we are back to hire more awesome people for our team. ❤️
About the job
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for talking with customers, going over feedback sources, shaping & prioritizing features with your cross-functional team - we have multiple now, and you can even pick the one you like at this stage.
How we work
We are using the approach described by Basecamp for project management called Shape Up, but with some minor edits to fit our team. We are moving with six-week iterations to deliver meaningful features and improvements: no SCRUM, no planning poker, no overwhelming backlogs.
Remote & async
We are a remote team with teammates from more than 30 countries. We are looking for a product manager who can perform well working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being given a high level of independence and autonomy.
- You’re a Manager of One - a self-reliant person who can get things done in the chaos of a fast-moving company that scaling quickly.
- You have extreme curiosity. You will try to understand any problem at its core and ask as many questions as possible to get a desirable feeling of full understanding.
- You have experience shipping features in small teams without a micro-management culture.
- You are a fantastic communicator.
- You have an iterative mindset, and you can find a way to split big projects into meaningful features that can help customers in 6 weeks, not months.
- Prior experience (3+ years) working in product management positions.
- In another life, you were a fantastic book-writer, and after the transition to this life, you still remember how to write excellent copy. So you gotta be a lot better than me 😀
- Define and own a vision, a strategy, and a roadmap for the B2B product;
- Develop business cases and ROI models for new features and products;
- Generate and validate hypotheses with a cross-functional team of engineers and designers;
- Rapidly test new ideas with qualitative and quantitative research;
- Building analytics infrastructure and automated reporting for its main metrics;
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and other mates to build and ship high-quality products. Be familiar with the Shape-Up approach or at least not opposed to trying a new approach.
- Produce product requirements and feature specifications, participate in the product development cycle with a cross-functional team;
- Monitor and measure launched features. Improve the launched features in the future based on the results.
- 20 days of paid vacation every year.
- courses and books reimbursement
- flexible and adequate work schedule
- no unrealistic deadlines