QA Tester, automation (remote)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Bergmann Infotech (BIT) is a software development company based in Russia & Germany offering professional services to European clients. In recent years, our business has expanded significantly, and we are looking for passionate developers willing to add competencies and focus on the rapid growth paired with increasing income. In our team, you will work on our international projects.
Our vision is to continuously provide professional experts to global challengers in high-tech disruptions.
We are currently looking for several experienced QA tester to join a scrum team working on a full-time basis for major European customers.
We need a senior QA tester with more than 2 years of experience in prior software testing.
- Analyze feature requirements
- Writing test specification, test cases, and test plans in Jira Zephyr
- Functional testing / Automated Testing in Selenium
- Smoke tests, Regression tests and Penetration Tests (JMeter/ Junit / Java)
- A background within micro-service architecture concepts and understanding of front/back end web applications
- Testing on a variety of browsers
- Good level (from B2) of English spoken, written, and understanding
- Good Communication and Soft Skills
We are waiting for applicants
- Willing to develop their skills and to learn new ones
- With strong teamwork skills
- Ready to complete a small test task
- High wages. Your income will depend on your experience level.
- Remote work with quarterly feedback loops
- Working on SCRUM framework as part of an international team
- Growth Potential. The company is growing rapidly, and you can grow professionally with us if desired
- Work in interesting projects of large companies in Western Europe
- Agile Development and Agile Leadership. We have fast iterations and a short development -> production cycle
- Paid training
- Green light for new ideas and proposals: we often do things that others do not dare to do
How we hire
Step 1: Interview with HR
Stage 2: Test assignment
Stage 3: Interview with technical experts including a final conversation with the founder
Stage 5: Decision (offer/rejection)