Xsolla is a video game business engine with a set of tools and services that helps clients operate and sell more games globally. These tools work seamlessly to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing, and monetization so developers, publishers, and platform partners can increase their audience, sales, and revenue.
Xsolla Payments Solutions let easily earn more and lose less, by accepting more players' preferred payment methods while preventing up to 99% of fraud.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and supporting the building of desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable products that meet customer needs over the product-market life cycle. To do this, you will collaborate with a wide range of people to identify and define customer needs, understand the Solution Context, and develop the Program Vision, Roadmap, and Features required to meet these needs.
As our Product Manager, you will:
- Develop a clear model of how the solution provides value to customers.
- Create any necessary pricing or revenue-generating elements and out-licensing models and customer-centric ROI models that align with the value provided.
- Leverage market research and Continuous Exploration to continually understand customer and market needs.
- Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap to the development teams, while defining the features of the system that are intended to be implemented over time. Define and maintain the Nonfunctional Requirements (NFRs) to ensure that the solution meets relevant standards and other system quality requirements.
- Manage and prioritize the flow of work through the program Kanban and into the program backlog, responsible for ensuring enough features are ready in the backlog at all times.
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams to understand Enabler work and jointly sequence the Architectural Runway that will host new business functionality.
- Enable marketing, sales, channel, and service partner to ensure that customers receive the full value of the release.
- Collaborating with customer experience and support for helping manage these offerings, including creating features designed to improve support functions.
- Manage legal and compliance.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 5+ years experience in a product management role
- Experience with payment systems and expert knowledge of this area
- Technical and game dev background and experience will be a big plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and make trade-offs to meet business goals and deadlines.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders and customers to gather data, use cases and workflows.
- Excellent communication in English and Russian.
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Experience with Agile, continuous integration/delivery/deployment practices.
What we can offer besides fun work:
- Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
- Participate in conferences all over the world
- Rich knowledge exchange within the company
- Cherdak Xsolla meetups for the IT community
- Awesome corporate library
Convenient work tools
- Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
- Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
- A-class business center with a splendid view onto the waterfront and the Art Gallery
- Hot breakfasts with freshly brewed coffee + unlimited fruits, snacks, yoghurts, tea and juice during the day
- Cherdak Xsolla — a super-cool lounge zone with table football, VR headsets, board games, table tennis, consoles, couches and bean bags — where you can both take a break and work
- Health & dental insurance
- Gym with volleyball & basketball equipment
- Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
- No dress code