BI analyst / BI engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are a fully remote team of professionals providing Data Science and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) for clients all around the world. Our clients are medium-sized enterprises mostly based in the USA, Asia, Europe and Australia. Our team members work from convenient locations around the world.
Our business & team are growing now, so we are looking for a professional and experienced Business intelligence analyst to join our project team.
BI analyst is one of the most important positions in the Data Science department. This role is primarily focused on the following: to ensure the quality and accuracy of the client's data received from the various systems, to provide the best solutions for the Data Science process using personal and team expertise, meet and improve the high-level service, quality and timing standards within the organization.
- Active participation in the formation of the primary requirements for data visualization - define a visualization tool, implemented data sets, metrics, understanding of formulas and necessary indicators for calculating metrics
- Validation of client data sources - availability of API for services and websites, check of databases and files;
- Participation in the development of technical specifications for the ETL process - data definition for obtaining a storage method, the primary architecture of the database;
- Prototyping of the final product;
- Resource estimation (time, tools) for project implementation;
- Building data models;
- Working with data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau and others) - creating, configuring, filtering, calculating, etc .;
- Development of technical explanatory documentation about visualization (for the client);
- Communication with the client during the process and via results;
- Following internal processes and meeting deadlines.
- Confident skills & expertise in Data Analytics;
- 4+ years of advanced, hands-on experience with one or more data visualization tools - Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Metabase, etc. Power BI as a must;
- Must have a strong and proven expertise in writing complicated SQL queries, experience in working with various types of databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Big Query;
- Understanding of ETL processes and the ability to configure a database for BI models;
- Familiar with Python & PHP, can read & understand the sense of the code;
- Basic knowledge of statistics;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- English - advanced (B2 or higher level).
- Remote job, you can work from home or from any other place of the world;
- Part-time or project job;
- Competitive salary in dollars, from 1640$;
- Cooperation with foreign clients;
- Young and friendly project team.
If you are interested, please apply and describe your relevant experience and description of why you liked this position and why you think you are a great candidate for it.