Местоположение и тип занятости
About the Role
Our Nizhny Novgorod development center works with big enterprise customers to deliver best solutions in the most advanced areas like mobile solutions development, wearable electronics, IoT, AI/ML, VR/AR/MR.
Now we are looking for experienced Frontend developer to create software interfaces based on user and business requirements.
You will work in distributed development team collaborating with colleagues and partners in other countries
What You Will Do
- Develop new modules and functions
- Maintenance of existing functionality
- Code optimization
- Perform code reviews
- Unit testing
What You Need
- Experience of using Vue.js
- Good understanding of Java Script and its principles
- TypeScript experience is big advantage
- Git (GitHub, BitBucket or GitLab) experience is mandatory
- Understanding of principles of webpack, gulp, grunt. Ability to use it
- Fluent English knowledge
What is Nice to Have
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of software design principles. Knowledge of design pattern and software design principles is big advantage.
- Software development process understanding (Agile: Scrum or Kanban) and ability to work in team;
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Be willing to work in our R&D center in Nizhny Novgorod
What We Offer
Work in our international team on brand new projects and using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get soft skills’ and technical trainings. We grant a package of additional benefits, such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs. We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities, composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.