Why and who we’re looking for:
It’s pretty simple: we want to grow and scale both as a product and a team. We'd love to hire a passionate individual with strong backend expertise (senior level) to join our team and help with delivering changes better and faster.
Technical stack, tools and instruments that we use:
- Frontend: JS, Typescript, React
- Backend: Python3, Aiohttp,Tornado, PorstgreSQL, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Docker, AWS. Golang coming soon
- We practice: code review, unit tests, CI, 2 week sprints
- We use: Github, Jira, Confluence, GSuite
- Communication: Slack, daily calls in Meets
At Intento, we build a next-gen integration platform, used today by global companies to procure AI solutions and use them across multiple internal software systems. We believe that AI will be used effectively in many business areas and orders of magnitude more than today. We want to be the enabling factor for businesses and enterprises who wish to step in the AI-future.
- We have superb people on the board: Konstantin Savenkov (Founder, CEO), Grigory Sapunov (Founder, CTO), Anton Antich (COO).
- At Intento, your ideas and development efforts will directly impact the new foundational tools and systems we are building to empower AI for business.
- By the way, Intento is one of the contributors to the Artificial Intelligence Index Report (including but not limited to, such companies as Coursera, LinkedIn, McKinsey).
What you will do in this role:
- Participate in architecture decisions and afterward develop them as a finished feature/product.
- Participate in code reviews, provide feedback to improve the quality of software code.
- Partner with other team members: engineers and business stakeholders.Participate in regular retrospectives, with a reasonable number of things to discuss and improve as a team and personally.
We have an office in the center of Moscow but we also consider remote candidates.
Skills and experience you will bring to this role:
- Strong experience with Python 3.X.
- Experience with Python web applications
- Familiarity with the asynchronous programming and python frameworks like Tornado, aiohttp.
- Experience with creating and maintaining Python packages.
- Hands-on experience in a microservice architecture
- Relational databases and SQL (We're working with PostgreSQL)
- Experience with NoSQL solutions like Elastic Search and Kafka.
- Good enough skills with Git, Docker, and Jenkins.
Benefits we value for our team:
- Transparency of business strategies.
- Autonomy balanced by responsibility.
- Significant industrial problems.
- Chance to work with well-known companies and enterprises.
- High psychological safety.
- Competitive salary in USD.
Apply here or on our website https://intento.recruitee.com/o/backend-developer-moscow. You can always reach our Karina (HR BP) in telegram @svitertwitter