Network Automation(Python) Lead/Architect
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a Network Automation(Python) Lead/Architect to join our Network Modelling Team!
Our team is a part of Technology Infrastructure and responsible for providing frameworks, tools, and applications to enable network and security engineers to effectively manage one of the largest private networks through automation. Our philosophy is to treat infrastructure as code - we build a software model of hardware devices and components and how they are connected to each other to support IDT Professional and related services.
This is a unique opportunity to help build robust, high-scale systems that will power the future of IDT's automated network infrastructure. You'll be trusted to define standards, frameworks, libraries and tools as well as architectural designs and solutions to some of the field's most challenging problems.
We'll trust you to:
- Actively contribute to defining both tools and architectural designs used by the team
- Practice and promote the use of a modern software development lifecycle
- Engage with customers to capture and refine requirements
- Autonomously develop technical solutions to achieve objectives and required service levels, performance, and economics
- Proactively research and follow industry trends, best practices, and open source projects in network automation
- Encourage, mentor and train junior team members.
We'd like to see:
- Several successfully finished large scale network automation projects in portfolio (as a software engineer/lead/architect)
- Ability to identify and select technology solutions (including open source) from multiple competing options, perform evaluations and proofs-of-concept, and finally make recommendations to management
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code frameworks such as Ansible, Puppet, or Terraform
- Experience with scripting and programming languages such as Python, PowerShell, Go
- Understanding of CI/CD lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge in software testing and delivery best practices
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility of issues and handle them effectively to resolution
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey.
Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.