As PHP Developer you will be responsible for developing web-based products and websites, working closely with the product managers and the marketing team.
- Understand requirements and document changes.
- Perform application testing.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Meet project deadlines.
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on development experience
- Experience with frameworks like Symfony, Laravel 5.8+
- Knowledge Memcache, Redis.
- Experience with testing and version controls.
- Financial Instruments and trading platforms domain knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Intermediate in English Language.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus (if applicable)
- Health insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Company events
- Opportunities for personal growth