Head of User Experience (UX)
Местоположение и тип занятости
- Strong portfolio of design projects, Leadership
- Make the digital products more user-friendly
- Work from home, Flexible working hrs
As a UX designer you will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. Ultimately, you will make the digital products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand target customers and user psychology
- Overseeing a team of internal UI/UX designers and external UI/UX designers
- Own customer experience across all digital channels, including web, app and others to ensure best in class digital interactions for our customer
- Actively participates and contributes in brainstorming and solutioning of the defined interaction problem or challenge, also contributes to mapping of specific, relevant customer journey.
- Overseeing concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success. Creates site maps, user flows and wire frames.
- Builds information architecture of the product or service. Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role for 5 years
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
Apply job: firstname.lastname@example.org