Full Stack developer (Java, Angular)
Местоположение и тип занятости
SaaS service takes care of satellite mission planning, technical analysis, paperwork, and supply chain management is looking for Full Stack developer.
The team is the remote-first, early-stage US startup, graduated from the startup accelerator in the UAE and raised the seed round from one of the largest US VC funds and private investors. Precious Payload is a SaaS service that takes care of satellite mission planning, technical analysis, paperwork, and supply chain management. The goal is to make Space more accessible and help any business launch satellites to create more value for their customers.
The company is looking for full-stack developers that feel equally comfortable writing for both the front-end and the back-end. It's even better if you are a Dev-ops advocate and know how to (and not afraid to) work with the servers in the Linux environment.
— Java 13
— Spring Boot
— Spring Data JPA
— Flyway for the DB consistency
— Spock and Groovy for the unit/integrational testing
— Angular 8
— Angular Material
— HTML and SCSS.
- Deploy and Analytics:
— Docker for containerization
— AWS (EC2, S3, EB, RDS, etc..)
— Gitlab for CI/CD.
- Sentry for the error logging.
- New relic for the app monitoring.
- You don't have to know it all, but the more the better.
- Familiarity with any of the backend development languages (Java/Node.js/Python, PHP).
- Experience of working with relational databases.
- First of all, know how to create new things from the stage of the vague idea to the stage of deployment to production.
- Programming is a team sport, so you should be a strong team player. Superpower to explain tech stuff to the non-tech people is a huge plus.
- Hands-on experience in developing web applications.
- Comfortably learning new technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills by writing maintainable code.
- Hands-on knowledge of working in an Agile environment.
- Intermediate English skills.
- Hands-on experience developing the RESTful services.
Nice To Haves:
- An active account on Github.
- Familiarity with computer science algorithms and data structures to optimize solutions.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies.
- Unique opportunity to build a brand new product for one of the most advanced and exciting industries.
- Stock options.
- Competitive salary.
- A chance to become one of the members of the core team.
- Ability to work from our Abu Dhabi office or WeWork globally.
- Remote work from any place with a solid internet connection.
- Flat structure, where everyone has their own voice.
- The team doesn't use outdated technologies and always tries to maintain the latest stable versions of the libraries.