Senior User Experience Researcher
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are Kaspersky and we are searching for a Senior User Experience Researcher. In this role you will play a key role in creating an emotionally compelling experiences that delight our visitors and make Kaspersky stand out from the pack.
You will achieve this by providing valuable insights into visitor and customer mindset, motivation and objectives and sharing these with other teams to maximize positive business impact of all activities at all points in the user journey, from first point of contact through to subscription renewal.
What you will be doing:
- Designing, coordinating, executing and analyzing website/in-product surveys (polls, intercepts), as well as user interviews.
- Contributing to the analysis of user research done with qual & quant methodologies by other user researchers, especially heatmapping, remote usability testing and website analytics.
- Working with our BI team towards the automation and integration of surveys with our in-house NLP, as well as dashboards, scheduled reports and our CRM database.
- Engage in strategy initiatives, e.g. brand community building and VoC schedules.
- Guiding CRO and design effort towards the successful application of user feedback.
- Proofing of reports written by other team members.
- Supporting training and education of juniors and colleagues across the organization.
What we expect:
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in the core methodologies of website surveying and user interviews, from designing and coordination down to execution, analysis and dissemination of findings. Additional experience in heatmapping, remote usability testing and website analytics is welcomed (but not a must) as the role will also support research in these methodologies. At minimum you should be curious and eager to learn new methods.
- You have at least 4 years of working experience in research (agency or client-side), with at least one year spend with exposure to user research.
- You are an expert in designing, executing and analyzing website surveys (polls, intercepts) and user interviews, incl: survey question strategy, survey triggers, drafting interview guides, etc.
- You understand statistics and bias around surveying.
- You can create and lead others to create accurate, compelling and actionable reports.
- You are eager to learn new user/customer research methods and train others on things you know, and they don't.
- You can project manage surveying programs.
- You know Excel, incl. formulas.
Would be a plus:
- You have supported website re-design/CRO projects.
- You have a basic understanding of heatmapping, remote usability testing and analytics.
- You speak Russian (our HQ is in Russia).
- You know SPSS.
- You have worked with NLP tools and data visualization platforms.