We offer developers the opportunity to work with education, one of the most direct ways to impact someone's life. In your day-to-day you will create solutions that will impact the lives of thousands of people who study through our platforms, and see in language learning the passport to a better life.
- Proficiency with at least one language supporting parallel and concurrent execution (Java, Scala, Go, C ++, Rust, etc). We use Scala and Go.
- Proficiency with at least one dynamic language (Clojure, Python, Bash, etc)
- Extensive knowledge of relational databases with familiarity with NoSQL and time series
- Experience with systems architecture and design
- Basic knowledge of computer science
- Basic knowledge of DevOps as CI / CD, cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS), automation, servers and load balancers
- Knowledge about networking, client-server architecture, RPC, REST API, GQL.
- Basic knowledge of SRE
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture
- Experience with agile methodologies. This experience must be proven with projects for real customers
You can find original job posting here.
- Confident technical spoken and written English language