BackEnd Engineering Lead - PHP/Golang - Dubai - relocation offered
Местоположение и тип занятости
Position for Property Finder, Dubai, UAE.
- Design, plan, deliver and maintain our live products and infrastructure;
- Prepare sprint planning and deliver committed features;
- Collaborate with stakeholders for requirements gathering, elaboration and bring clarity to things being developed;
- Participate in design and deliver scalable, high-quality features;
- Identify process bottlenecks execute changes to increase delivery velocity;
- Maintain a high bar for code quality and does participate in code reviews;
- Be a hands-on developer and contribute to backend development;
- Be a strong mentor to the team;
- Participate in hiring the best talent;
- Work with Product Managers and other stakeholders to set strong OKRs for the teams;
- Upskill team members and help them grow professionally;
- Manage team and individual performances.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- 10+ years of software development experience in backend;
- 2+ years of team management experience;
- Strong in backend development using PHP, Go, MySQL, Microservices;
- Have good experience designing APIs;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong debugging skills;
- Knowledgeable in AWS infrastructure;
- English level: Upper-intermediate and higher.
Preferred skills, knowledge and experience:
- Exposure to NoSQL like MongoDB;
- Comfortable with querying different data sources (SQL, NoSQL).
About the Customer:
Property Finder is the leading property portal in the Middle East connecting property seekers with agents and brokers. With a presence in 7 countries across the region, Property Finder is revolutionising the property journey, offering users comprehensive search facilities covering residential and commercial properties, real estate news, home advice and buying and selling guides, while allowing agents to enjoy access to the region’s largest audience of property seekers.
Property Finder is backed by leading investors such as General Atlantic famous for having invested in growth companies such as Facebook, Uber, Alibaba and AirBnB to name a few. With the most recent funding round, the Propertyfinder Group is one of the fastest-growing companies in the region.
- relocation to Dubai (payment for tickets and help with document preparation);
- registration of a work-visa;
- paid first 2 weeks of hotel accommodation;
- vacation is 22 working days + 1 religion day-off;
- once a year paid tickets back home;
- health insurance;
- international team;
- opportunity to work in the fastest-growing company in the region.