We are looking for a talented Software Architect to help us evolve to the next level in terms of team formation, platform enhancement, server architectures, etc. The individual must have leadership experience and be able to code. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and managing multiple projects concurrently. You will work as a high-level individual contributor, as well with a small team of developers, and will be tasked to launch the products for new customers on new frameworks.
- An expert knowledge of Node.js;
- Demonstrated work experience in complex and distributed systems and complex systems integrations;
- Demonstrated experience with AWS technologies;
- Experience and strong understanding of relational databases;
- Experience with in-memory databases for application data caching;
- Desire to work hands on to develop shared application components (in node.js and other frameworks);
- Strong communication skills in English, ability to participate in meetings with colleagues and clients, ability to write technical documentation in English (skills to be tested during candidate’s evaluation for the position).
- Demonstrated hands on experience with cloud-based and cloud-optimized programming technique and deployment;
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field preferred.
- Work with the team as well as a high-level individual contributor to define and review all aspects of development from appropriate technology and systems flow to coding standards;
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers;
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.;
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development teams;
- Approve final product from the software architecture and design perspectives before launch;
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine/evaluate functional and technical requirements for new software components or applications;
- Develop high-level product design specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
Full-time, remote (home-based), long-term position. 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday. During the first month of work (this is approximate term), you will need to work by the PDT standard business hours, so for this first month you will need to work from 8 am PDT till 4 pm PDT (18:00 - 2:00 Kyiv Time). Subsequently, the working schedule can be completely flexible. Home-based working environment. We are looking for a responsible person, fully-engaged to the effective processes. Please, follow the link to check the principles of our work: http://tiny.cc/awwcor
If you are interested, please follow these instructions:
1) Leave your application at our website with your full CV in pdf or doc format;
2) We'll check your summary and invite you to have a primary interview to discuss the details and check your English level (15-20 minutes via Skype with video);
3) If your English level, as well as your skills, fit our requirements, we'll send your full summary to the customer;
4) The customer will review your CV, comparing your hourly rate with your skills and working experience. In case of positive feedback >
5) We'll invite you to have a technical interview. Usually technical interviews come in a several steps (basic technical one; in-depth project technical one; non-technical one, but related to the exact project needs, soft skills, collaboration, discussion of actual technical expectations, etc). It takes about 30 minutes for each step. If your interviews went well, and both parties are satisfied >
6) We make you an official offer;
7) We sign all the necessary documents. Also, we'll ask you to provide your ID documents (passport, ID code, non-conviction certificate, etc.)
8) You start working for a great project :)