We are looking for an Jira DevOps Engineer, who will be responsible for complex migration of our major Jira installations from data center to cloud hosting, to join the CI/CD Hub project.
CI\CD Digital Hub is a horizontal solution for supporting other hubs in implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery principals. CI/CD is a primarily responsible team for development tools: Gitlab, Artifactory, Jira and Confluence.
Hub will be responsible for delivering value by:
- CI/CD lifecycle management of pipeline for all the projects;
- supporting most important application technologies (Java, SAP etc.);
- simple provisioning of CI/CD pipeline;
- consulting for vertical hubs in implementation of DevOps.
Digital Hub is searching for people who will be members of a Jira team. The Jira operations and development engineer is responsible for complex Jira requirements, issues, enhancements and best practice questions.
- assure cloud and data center Jira operations (for multiple environments);
- support existing interfaces to internal tools and implementation of new ones;
- support data migrations between Jira environments including complete migration from data center to the cloud;
- create and support self-developed Jira plugins;
- work in distributed international team;
- work in fast changing agile environment.
- good knowledge of CI\CD & DevOps concepts;
- CI/CD tools: Gitlab CI;
- version control tools: Git;
- programming languages: java se basic knowledge, python;
- scripting: Bash;
- experience with Java application servers: Tomcat / Jboss;
- infrastructure orchestration: Ansible (ready to consider candidates with knowledge of Chef / Salt);
- containers: Docker;
- Linux administration (we use Oracle Linux 7);
- English B1 (reading/writing).
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly team;
- Training & development activities;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.
Will be a plus:
- German language at any level;
- experience with Jira administration and development;
- experience with Kubernetes, Openshift;
- monitoring tools: ELK, Grafana, Prometheus;
- networking experience.