Это описание вакансии на английском языке, потому что наша Рижская команда использует русский язык для внутренней коммуникации и английский для общения между командами. Скрининг-интервью мы проводим на английском (это ок, если вы не владеете им в совершенстве), а техническое интервью можем провести на русском, если вам так удобнее. 🇷🇺
Why do we need you?
Design drives a lot of what we do today at Juro — we use design to make the process of contracting as simple and human as possible.
As a small and fast-growing company, we need a key member of the team who can help us define and push forward design at Juro. Working with our Design Lead Ilya, you'll be involved in the improvement of our design ecosystem and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We're expecting a designer who possesses a clear vision of the future of user experience and has the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
What are you going to do?
You will create and support recognizable and nice, easy-to-use web applications so that our users can create, edit and sign contracts with no pain. 👉 Day-to-day, this means that you’ll:
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about the product direction
- Always be researching and bringing forward new findings and learnings
- Design features that ship quickly and with high quality
- Participate in ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint
- Work closely with engineering, customer success, marketing and sales
Looking ahead in 12 months’ time, success as Senior Product Designer at Juro means that you’re leading the full design process according to our roadmap on track.
This might be for you if...
- You've worked on complex interfaces for web applications or platforms.
- You've used data and feedback to frame problems and solutions.
- You share the human-centric approach to product design and have incorporated that in your past work.
- You employ a personal set of design principles for form and function when solving problems.
- You're convinced that aesthetics is a vital part of product design.
- You've incorporated and supported design systems in your past projects.
- You've worked with different teams in order to surface all of the insights in order to get to the best solution.
- You've been in an environment that changes continuously, and need little guidance to think on the go and succeed even when faced with ambiguity.
⛰️ Our mission
Closing new deals, forging new partnerships, hiring new talent: agreeing a contract should be the highlight of your day, but legacy contract processes make it painful for everyone.
We're here to change that. Juro is a new kind of contract collaboration platform that enables businesses to generate, agree and manage contracts and their data in one unified workspace.
No more chasing static files between Word, email, eSignature and shared drives; no more lost contracts, lost data and lost opportunities. Juro's no-code editor turns every contract into actionable data, giving you control and visibility at every moment.
We empower teams to self-serve contracts from a beautiful interface that anyone can use, and agree more with Juro. We're backed by Union Square Ventures, Point Nine Capital, Seedcamp and the founders of TransferWise, Gumtree and Indeed. We power more than 100,000 contracts in more than 50 countries, with a customer base that includes Deliveroo, Secret Escapes and Babylon Health. More here.
We're growing fast will be adding new benefits as we grow. Currently we offer:
- 💰 Stock options as part of Juro's long-term incentive plan
- 🍽️ Weekly team lunch
- 🚀 Paid conferences, certifications and training to support your professional development
- 🌍 Regular team meet-ups around the world (e.g. Berlin, Barcelona, Lisbon)
- 🏠 Flexible working hours and occasional home working
- 🏖️ 25 days' holiday
- 🏡 Spaceous offices in the heart of London and Riga
- 🇪🇺 Relocation expenses and support
Read more FAQs on our careers page.