This new role focuses on java engineering for Stock Loan Trade Booking platforms development team. This crucial estate of applications is used by the global trading desks and Operations as a key feature of their Business.
The estate is currently a combination of vendor platforms, an in-house legacy system, some smaller custom built applications and a strategic platform where the roadmap has stalled in recent years. The role will be initially to introduce change and stabilize these systems. It's the intention to put substantial focus over the next few years in creating a genuinely world leading global trade booking solution. The role will involve working closely with the subject matter experts in IT, the global traders and the Stock Borrow Loan IT lead and Global Prime Finance IT lead.
The role will seek to deliver innovative solutions whilst balancing the work that will need to be performed on the legacy platforms to support the Business and manage the migration. Will be expected to work with global development teams and stakeholders.
We need a strong Java Engineer in Russia to deliver a best of breed solutions. Someone who uses a variety of modern languages around a Java hub would be well suited.
The right person should be heavily driven and passionate about technology, change and delivering robust solutions.
Over the coming years there are two main concerns.
Stability is the main focus although there is likely to be some change. Deliver stable systems introducing tests around change, reducing complexity where possible. Its vital that the existing business continues safely with upgrade and other software maintenance duties performed.
It's the intention to put substantial focus over the next few years in creating a genuinely world leading global trade booking solution. The role will involve building out new stock loan software solutions. Its likely that a mixture of stand alone and cloud techniques will be required. At the heart of this will be a greenfield project which will need a mixture of cloud and conventionally hosted solutions. A DevOps approach should be taken and will be supported by specialists.
New technology choices will need to be made, as an Engineer you will be expected to learn and help deliver solutions that are reliable and perform well. You will interface with other DevOps staff and development teams collaborating to produce a highly automated pipeline.
• Accountable to the Development lead and DevOps leads to deliver new and enhance existing services
• Able to meet requirements and deadlines with quality built into the solutions.
• Support Development recommendations and implement these in terms of usability, scalability, design and performance
• Provide solutions for technical and functional issues including performance related items and reducing complexity, increasing maintainability and providing flexibility and reuse
• Be a strong engineer pushing the use of appropriate leading edge technologies and techniques
• Enhancing, building, tuning and debugging solutoins and other related duties and responsibilities
• Deliver monitoring and metrics systems into the systems
• Prepare comprehensive design and technical specifications documentation, and ensure timely completion of assigned work
• Support strategies for migrating from DB to BNP Paribas
• Keep up to date with technical and non technical training needs
• Good knowledge in Java, J2EE, EJB, JAX-WS, Weblogic or similar
• Hands on experience of distributed information delivery systems, preferably in a Java/Unix environment
• Demonstrated experience and interest in next generation technologies
• Experience in developing service oriented architectures and web services, including XML and J2EE
• Experience of messaging and asynchronous programming models in distributed systems, including JMS implementations
• Knowledge of relational databases
• Excellent software development experience
• Good methodology understanding alongside associated tools
• Good knowledge of development tools like Jira, BitBucket(Stash), TeamCity, Artifactory and Sonar
• Should have good problem solving techniques
• Financial Services experience and Capital Markets would be of benefit but is not essential. Understanding of Securities Lending\Risk and Margin business would be of further benefit
• Strong communication skills
• Strong design skills.
- Расширенный социальный пакет
- Программу ДМС
- Профессиональное обучение и повышение квалификации
- Льготное страхование
- Корпоративные скидки в фитнес‑клубах, тур‑агентствах и других организациях Москвы
Присоединяйтесь к дружной команде профессионалов Luxoft и вы сможете почувствовать и оценить все преимущества работы с нами!