Technical Product Manager
Местоположение и тип занятости
Here at IDT…
We are looking for a self-motivated, focused, and talented Technical Product Manager to own the process of defining, building, and delivering products and product enhancements to our customers.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical background in software design and architecture, is familiar with cross-platform technologies, and understands how to build highly scalable, performant, resilient software as a service (SaaS) solutions.
You will work with a highly passionate team of software and QA engineers to rapidly build innovative, market-leading quality software that business around the world will use to communicate with their partners, vendors, and customers. You will be expected to handle tough technical challenges and make critical decisions.
Цe hire people we want to work with and we enjoy spending time with at, and away from, the office.This position can be remote (work from home) for the right, highly self-motivated candidate.
What we expect you can do:
- Own delivery of product features and enhancements within Agile Scrum teams;
- Write user centered stories to clearly define user needs and requirements;
- Team up with engineering to refine acceptance criteria and negotiate delivery;
- Work closely with QA to ensure the product is being tested at scale, under expected performance loads, and in a manner consistent with how our customers will be expected to use the product;
- Work closely with scrum teams to provide business context, represent the user in stand-ups, and ensure minimum requirements are met;
- Own the product roadmap, prioritize build efforts and manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Manage complex schedules and roll-out plans;
- Align all non-engineering stakeholders (marketing, sales, support, and executives) on product releases, which may include organizing and delivering training to the stakeholders;
- Design and execute go-to-market plans;
- Perform market research and analysis to define customer needs and market opportunities;
- Manage the post-mortem process. After outages host a post-mortem review and follow up on issues identified;
- Promote a professional working environment that encourages collaborative software development methodologies which utilize current trends and best practices.
What we expect you have done:
- Minimum of 4 years as a project or product manager, engineering lead, or equivalent;
- Excellent spec-writing skills;
- An understanding of the technical implications of what you ask the team to do;
- Excellent telecommuting skills. Even if you work from one of our offices, most of our team members are remote;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly through written word (whether that's meta or forum posts, specs, blogging, customer communications, etc...) and through fluent spoken English.
You will really impress us if you have:
- 5+ years as a technical product manager or equivalent;
- 3+ years as a software engineer;
- Entrepreneurial experience.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free English lessons.
- Regular team-building events.
- Extra perks: relocation package for foreigners, referral bonuses, etc.
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey.
Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.