Who we are
Devexperts is a financial software provider for on-line brokerage firms, investment companies, and exchanges operating on Stocks, Futures, Options, and Forex markets. Our company develops and integrates highly efficient systems to handle complex business activities of our customers.
Besides the development of safe and stable backend solutions Devexperts is also focused on providing the greatest experience for end-users by offering huge set of trading tools for Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a functional analyst for our projects, who will help us to make better products for our customers from all over the world. You will work in the team of professionals, who have the huge experience in building trading software products.
As a Functional analyst you will participate in one of our software development projects run by a Scrum methodology acting as a liaison between the customer and the engineering team.
- analyze customer’s business processes and operations
- elicit customer’s needs, propose solutions
- manage the features backlog, develop functional specifications for software product
- communicate and clarify requirements for design, development, QA and support needs
- perform demonstration of the solution to the customer, gather early feedback
- explore competitor products and understand trends in the trading industry as well as in the software development in common
- excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- a conscientious, detail-oriented person
- excellent communication skills
- fluent English
- university degree in information systems, math or economics
- experience in a similar position in software development projects from 3 years
- knowledge of the financial software for trading is a plus
- flexible working schedule
- possibility to work remotely
- health insurance
- lunch at the office
- partial reimbursement for fitness memberships
- modern and comfortable office
- snacks and beverages always available