FingerprintJS is a fully remote company with a strong open-source culture. We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from freelancers to publicly traded companies.
Our team is small, ambitious and globally distributed (from Argentina to Russia). We’re both very technical and very friendly.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer to help us build a high accuracy online fraud prevention service. Someone who has experience building fast systems and APIs.
It’s a research-heavy, low-level position for an inquisitive mind.
What we’re looking for 👀
- Proven experience of API architecture and implementation.
- Good understanding of networking protocols.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure on AWS.
- Excellent understanding of Internet security & privacy mechanisms.
- Fluent English.
Ideally we would love to have someone who also has:
- Historical record of open-source contributions.
- Security / Cryptography background.
- AWS (Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, DynamoDB).
What we offer:
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence the product development and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options.
To apply, send your CV with your GitHub profile and an answer to the below questions to email@example.com:
- How have you contributed to open-source?
- How would you represent a mathematical vector in Golang? Please provide a basic implementation that supports core operations (cross product, dot product etc).
Any applications that don't answer the question will be ignored due to the high volume of applications and lack of ability of candidates to fully read the job description :).