Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
Местоположение и тип занятости
PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe. That is just the beginning: we are making exploring the great outdoors the next big thing - globally. We share this vision with some of the most renowned international marketplace investors to bring camper sharing to the world. We currently have a team of more than 50 people making this vision a reality. We believe in love, respect and authenticity, which is reflected in the daily work life of our diverse team.
As we embark on a new adventure of transforming PaulCamper into a truly agile company, we are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to support our new work mode and our newly set-up cross-functional teams.
Please note this as this a remote position you must be based in the timezones between GMT -1 to GMT +5, and speak English fluently.
- You take ownership in creating reliable and elegant solutions, which make our platform run smoothly at all times.
- You automate CI, CD and configuration processes on backend, frontend, QA and BI sides.
- Your short-term goal is to achieve support wide adoption of DevOps practices among engineers, for which you train and coach them.
- Your mid- and long-term goal is to develop efficient workflows that measure and achieve reliability through engineering and operations work
- You share on-call within engineering team, respond to incidents and take part in blameless postmortems.
- You support company growth by raising observability, planning capacity and analysing root causes.
Your Travel Experience
- You are experienced in Linux environment, containers and orchestration.You have good understanding of Infrastructure as a code and GitOps.You have understanding of distributed applications, their security, fault-tolerance and observability.
- You are experienced with Kubernetes, Ansible and TerraformYou have used Google Cloud Platform in production (Heroku experience is a plus).
- You have experience with PostgreSQL DBMS (clustering is a plus).
- You have good programming skills in Go, C/C++, Python or other languages.
- You like to experiment with modern stack but can keep balance between stable and fancy.
- You are self organised and love to work in distributed environment.You like offering your knowledge to others so they can learn from you.You are fluent in English.
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and to actively shape and scale our company.
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel.
- Working in ambitious cross functional teams.An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.PaulCamper Week - we pay for your next outdoor adventure with a camper van.
Please apply at https://paulcamper.kenjo.io/SRE.