UpTeam is a global managed services company, delivering a full portfolio end-to-end software development to VC-funded Silicon Valley startups & corporate innovators.
We are looking for an Android Developer to drive Android app development - to move to the next level, participate and push design, brainstorming session, architecture and development of complex iOS and Android mobile applications and become a key employee of the growing business.
- Lead the design and development of innovative solutions to both technical and business problems
- Collaborate with team members on the design and implementation of new functionalities on the different platforms, assist QA team in creating and maintaining product knowledge base
- Communicate regularly and write clean code. Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed. Write automated tests, and help define our technical roadmap
- Partner with business stakeholders to deliver features on time and to specifications.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience with Android SDK
- RxJava, Architecture Components libraries, Dagger/Koin, Firebase
- Knowledge of Kotlin programming language
- Experience in customizing UI or/and developing custom controls
- Understanding of Material Design guidelines and willingness to stick to them, sense of good UX
- Good knowledge and understanding of client/server architecture and REST services
- Ability and willingness to participate in requirements analysis
- Ability and willingness to present own point of view, listen and give feedback on the calls with business stakeholders
- Good oral and written English to collaborate with technical and business people from the USA (reviews, demos, discussions etc)
Nice to have:
- Understanding of the MVx architecture patterns
- Experience with Realm, messageners and audio/video chats
- Facebook Authorization
The perfect candidate is an experienced and energetic professional that has a genuine interest in technologies. If you have worked on small systems applications and successfully released them, if you have collaborated closely with remote product managers and engineering managers, and if you are ready to lead mobile direction on our perspective project, read all the details and Reach to us!
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.
- Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
- Benefits for better employee experience – Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
- Professional growth and d range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development , Coaching and Mentoring;
- Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.